BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quotes about Mother-In Laws...


“I haven’t spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months. I don’t like to interrupt her.”
Ken Dodd

Adam was the luckiest man; he had no mother-in-law.
~ Mark Twain


 I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, "Get the hell off my property."
~ Joan Rivers  


 "Tomorrow it's the mother-in-law's funeral...and she's cancelled it."
~ Les Dawson


 "Difference between law and in-law is you can justify yourself before law but never before in-laws"
~Unknown


 "The mother-in-law frequently forgets that she was a daughter-in-law”
~Unknown


 “English Law prohibits a man from marrying his mother-in-law. This is our idea of useless legislation.”
~Brook Hays

0 comments: